Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love

As the rain has been coming down here in the bay for the last few days, it makes me realize how the earth is very capable of taking care of itself. How it naturally without warning or permission gives itself what it needs.

Thats how I feel about love.


LOVE

Love the eternal blood that drains from my body to yours.
The unstoppable gratification of giving this gift and receiving it back wholeheartedly

I Love you.
How many ways can I say it, show it, so that you know it

I Love you as I love the sun that kisses my skin
I Love you as I love the breath I take each day
That is willfully given to me by God

I Love you as I love strawberries and cream
Pecans with my ice cream
Both I enjoy to the fullest, but you I enjoy even more

Cause one bite of you leads to another and another and another.......

I will continue to water our soil that planted this seed
As we grow like vines, intertwined and intermixed
Growing as one.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...