Thursday, June 5, 2008

Perception




Just because I am beautiful you may think I am dumb
When I say that I love you, you may think that I am weak
When I know my power is stronger than what you give me between the sheets

When I cry after making love you may think I am sprung
When in reality it was just a really good cum

Because I enjoy your company and think you're a nice guy
Don't get it confused, I think that about most men who try

I am really not impressed with your torrid past
I am more interested in what you do with your future besides sit on your ass

Just because I recognize the man in you
Does not mean that I want to marry you

Your perception of me has more to do with your reality of you
When you look at me and judge, you are judging you too

Take the time to get to know what it is you're dealing with
There is nothing average about me, I am that "rule the world chick"

Not often do I run across a man that I admire and adore
Don't fuck it up with ego, or I will hit the door.



LLW

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...