Wednesday, November 19, 2008

X-boyfriend Again?

I have this tendency to keep in touch with x's. I can say it's not like it used to be, a few I had to let go. But those who have a true interest in what I am trying to accomplish, I keep near and dear, when I rise, they will rise. I am a friend til' the end. But other's they tickle me, so I send my blessings and hope our paths do not cross...LOL And now that I put that out there our paths will definitely cross. Anyway, there was this one boyfriend that I had whom heart I broke. Not an intentional thing, but a circumstantial thing. We ultimately departed with respect and as pseudo friends.

Fast forward, five years later, a few pool games and dry phone conversation and he tell's me he got married. I was very happy to hear that, but what followed left me confused and wondering why he got married. He went on to say that he and his wife has purchased a house, and I guess happy, except when he said, "It should have been you". Wow! My response was simple, "You are exactly with and where you need to be". That's how life works, and it makes no mistakes. But what's with the it should have been you deal. Man, aren't you happy? Why live in that part of the past? I guess he wanted to shock me about his marraige or throw it in my face in some back handed way. But why would I be jealous? I love it when people get together and make happy. Like I said before, I fall in love everyday. I am so far from being a hater, I would never wish or think anything against a blessed marriage. But dude, It should have been me? Your wife would be pissed!!!!

Anyway, there is particular boyfriend who baggered me for many years about being a friend, and then all of a sudden there was no friendship. Can there really be one? Maybe all these years he was just trying to get the panties, and when he did, I was sick with regret and he was I don't know, there was nothing to go back for, really. He's a good guy, with a good heart, and plus I can be a beast with matter's of the heart, so who know's, many blessings to him too. This ride is not for the faint of heart.

1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I keep in touch with ex's too... and I don't think that's a good thing. :s

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...