Friday, May 31, 2019

Keep Going.....



On the road to greatness, on the road to your new beginning, on the road to success, you will come across and face many obstacles.   But let adversity be your guide.  Let it mold you.  Do not resist the changes that are ahead because if you do not go with this magnetic flow, this change that is festering within in, you can not welcome the new you.  Your new chapter will not begin until you are ready to accept and let go.

It is ok to rest and re-evaluate and change what is not working.  But don't you dare stop.  You can revise your plan, change your goals or even make a few mistakes, but do not let that discourage you.  The world needs your voice.  There is no one else like you that do what you do.  There is no one who can do it quite like you, so keep going.   The pain of being a rose with thorns does not stop those buds from blooming into a beautiful red rose.  The transition must take place in order for you to welcome the next stage of your life.

I remember a time when it seemed like everything was going wrong.  I couldn't seem to figure it all out.  I had to stop and realize that it is not my job to figure it all out.  It is not my job to always have it all together.  I don't always have to have all the right answers.  I decided to relax into my being, focus on what I desire, believe that I deserve it and watch it unfold.  I will be the first to say that it is not an easy task to give up the elusive nature of "control".   You must be willing to surrender.   You must be able to look inside yourself and take a moment to really see who you really are.  Who are you?  What is your purpose?  Adversity, obstacles, downfalls are all the things that help you to develop the best you.  You do not learn your greatest lessons by always knowing what to do.  You learn by not knowing and being willing to take a chance to find out.  You are the conductor, the creator, the influencer, the magician, so make it happen.

Peace & Love


Twitter:  @llwriter
Instagram:  llwaltonauthor
podcast:  llwalton.podbean.com   (Click the play button to listen to this post)






Photo Credit: PNG Mart

1 comment:

LETA MANCARE said...

Going through divorce with the partner you love is like been in hell, my husband filed for a divorce without giving me reasons. I was totally down for I had no idea of what was happening and I tried to confront him to know what led to such action but he didn't give me listening ears.. I tried getting to know what happened through his family members but that didn't work either and this time was going mad about everything till I searched for help online and I came across Lord Zakuza contact number +1 (740) 573 9483 and I messaged him to let him know what I was going through and Lord Zakuza encouraged and promised to help me with his powerful spell and within 48 hours after contacting Lord Zakuza and followed all his instructions, my attorney called me to get me informed that the divorce case has been cancelled and after 30 minutes, I got a call from my husband pleading and begging for forgiveness and right now we are back together with so much love and care.

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...