Friday, March 15, 2019

Sister Wives, Brother Husbands, Anyone?


Have you noticed the influx of polyamorous and polygamous relationships?  What happened to monogamy?  Will it be a thing of the past?  Are we headed in the direction of free love and acceptance?  I mean who do you really belong to anyway?  How effective has your marriage been in keeping your husband or wife from straying?  How many of you will be open enough to share your love?

We are in the midst of while repeating this particular realm of life.  We are being pushed into experiencing the highest level of love which is acceptance of others and self.  This inclusive nature does not allow you to use differences, preferences, race, religion or beliefs to interfere with your decision on who to love.  You will be required to love everyone like you are required to love yourself.  So, are you ready?

Are you willing to change everything you were taught to believe to be open to a love that you share but there is no lack?  There is the understanding that Jack might want Mary on Tuesday and Jill on Friday.  And Jill might want Michael on Saturday and Willie on Wednesday, and among you all there is the understanding that you will love and support each other as if you were the only one.   One of the reasons people get divorced is because of cheating, will this be something that lowers the divorce rate?

For me, I already have the key.  For those who don't, it might be necessary.  Maybe this would have worked for me when I was young and didn't care what or who he did.  Maybe this is something that could work if I did not want to make magic with the other side of me.  For those that it does work for, I commend you.  I guess if my state of mind supported that idea, it would be easy to share a man who I didn't think was mine anyway.  Or just have a man where we just only had moments of pleasure or something like that.  I don't know, but for me, diving into the abyss with that one will be the ultimate pleasure for us both. No need for extras to be involved.


Love Heights Take Flight


Twitter: @LLWriter
Instagram:  llwaltonauthor
Podcast: anchor.fm/ll-walton

Photo credit:  Atlantis

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...