Monday, March 25, 2019

I Love You, Baby ( A Poem)




I Love you, baby.
Like the moon loves the sun
Both aware of their power, but they never outshine each other
That's Us.

I Love you, baby
I love you like chocolate cake.
A Perfect icing on top with all the right ingredients, to keep me honest
and giving you all I got

I Love you, baby
Deeper than Romeo &Julier or Cleopatra and Antony
This love is real
Strong like the wind
Fluid like water
My right brain to your left
We create a necessary balance for success

Yes, I Love you, baby
For us, there is no end to our beginning
It was written by the stars
Connected with no strings
Bonded with no wings
I Love you, baby







Twitter: @LLWriter
Instagram:  llwaltonauthor
Podcast: anchor.fm/ll-walton



Photo credit: Shutterstock

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...