Thursday, January 3, 2019

Faking It 'til You Make It




Do you measure up to your own expectations?  It has been said that you can fool some of the people, some of the time, but not all the people, all of the time.  So what are you telling yourself in regards to your success?  Do you convince yourself into believing you are something you are not?  Are your thoughts about yourself in alignment with who you believe you are.  Are you living your best life or someone else's?

Think about it.  There are many who like to play pretend and that is ok.   As the aphorism goes, "Fake it until you make it", which means if you pretend you have confidence, and that you are rich and famous, you will soon realize those qualities in your life, right?  If you pretend like you are the president of an organization or the best writer on the planet, those things will soon be your reality. But is it that simple?  Faking it as if I am your girlfriend will not get me to be your girlfriend, so use it where it applies.

I believe you can have anything you desire. Manifesting the life you want is real.  We are creators, and the sincere feeling of what we desire is the catalyst that sends the vibration to the universe.  For those who choose to take the faking it making it route, when does the faking it end and the making it begins?  Is faking it synonomous with making it since you are actually manifesting what it is you desire?  It's all a matter of perception and what you believe.

I believe in myself.  I make it a point to check in with myself and not get distracted and pulled away from my intentions.  I visualize myself doing, being and feeling this new existence, all while appreciating the present.  I don't always make the right decisions and  I always look for the lessons in my mistakes.  I don't feel I need to prove myself to anyone,  I know who I am.  I never compare myself to anyone, I know who I am.  Get in the habit of being fine with where ever you are right now.  Give yourself a break.  Even if you are not exactly where you want to be, find comfort in knowing that you will eventually get there and its already done.  Even if you feel like giving up remember this is a journey and the road may turn, twist, and get a little bumpy, but keep going.  The canvas of your life will change many times, measure each step, even an inch is progress.

When you are transitioning to your higher self, making new strides, and accomplishing your goals, obstacles may look hard to get over, people will come and go but stay on your path.   Believing is better than faking it.  Put that fake shit aside and put the work in, believe in yourself, and you should be just fine.  You have been properly equipped with all the tools you need to be a success.   And for those of you are not quite ready to be real with yourself.  Your time of self-realization is near.  You can't run forever, check the mirror and there you are.  Embrace and accept yourself, you deserve that kind of freedom.

The next time you set a goal but don't reach it, or the next time you're hard on yourself because you have failed again, know that you are on the right path that is designed and tailored especially for you and there's no faking that.


Love & Kisses

My podcast: anchor.fm/ll-walton
Instagram: llwaltonauthor
Twitter: @LLWriter






No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...