Sunday, December 30, 2018

Leave Your Past Behind.......




Leaving the past behind is something that many of us are afraid to do.
Holding on to people, places and things that are familiar often becomes a place of comfort and inhibits your ability to grow.  There's comfort in pain, comfort in reliving something that destroyed and changed you.  The lesson is done, now let it go.  I promise that once you release everything that is holding you back, it will feel like the weight has been lifted off your shoulders and a new life will begin.

Letting go of old relationships that you ruined or tried to ruin you.  Let go of the pain and reviving old conversations and reasons why you're no longer together.  Let it go.  Let go of old jobs that drain you of your creative abilities, your ability to think and live a life that is filled with your highest good.  Tap into energies that you have not discovered.  Take a risk and stop playing it safe in victim mode, cause nobody cares.  Challenge yourself and shake up your sub-conscious.  Open your mind to what is new.  That is the only way that you will grow and change into the man or woman you deserve to be.

I have the tendency to keep people in my life because of comfort.  So-called friendships that serve no real purpose.  I don't have to prove anything to them, I don't have to answer to anyone, just people that float in and out of my life for no apparent reason.  And it dawned on me, I have outgrown this revolving door.  My light does not shine brighter because you are around.  It's cool when you're single and seeing who you want, but when you are elevating your love and opening yourself up to something new and different, some people who are not part of the current program will have to be dropped into the abyss of the past.  You can not drag the old you into a new relationship, it's not going to work.  If a person does not resonate with me or vibe with where I am going, then its time to reevaluate the relationship.  Often a person tends to get lost in what I look like physically, without realizing that I have a highly functional brain. I am only going to go where you go.  If you are superficial, then I am going to give that "superficial" energy back to you or not hang around at all.  If you are a real person who is clear about their decisions and about what they want in life, then we're on the same page.  Timeout for men and women who are still lost, still sabotaging relationships, still unclear about their sexuality, still foggy about women, still lying, still giving women a false sense of hope, those people need to be left in "Stillville."  Surround yourself with people who are not afraid to be themselves.

This is my last post for 2018.  I plan on making the new year one of my best years yet.  I hope big things come for you and all that you deserve comes into fruition.  This world was given to you, me and them too, so you can have anything that you imagine and even more.

Be good to yourself and others.

Love Love and Love 2019

Twitter: @LLWriter


No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...